Wednesday, July 25, 2012

WOYWW

  This is my first time joining in on the  "What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday" over at Stamping Ground.  I've come across posts for it several times while blog hopping and it always looks like fun.  I love seeing other peoples creative spaces, so this week I decided to share mine too.
My table is a mess right now.  I'm trying to re-organize my scrap room and in the process my table has become a collect all.  I'm working on a first year album of my son.  He fell asleep early last night and so I started on this page.  I got everything punched, cut, edged and stamped and I had just gotten the "11 months" stuck down and he woke up so I didn't get too far on it.  I only have this and one more page---his birthday party page to finish and then the album will be complete.  I will post pictures of it once I get it all finished.  Anyway...thanks for looking and hope you enjoyed your peek into my world.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Kyla, Welcome to woyww & glad you decided to join in the fun & i hope you will show your desk every week.
    It must be hard trying to craft with a toddler . Love what you've done so far with your LO . Jill #32

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to WOYWW!!! You will soon become addicted the same as the rest of us!!! Happy WOYWW! Karen T 66 x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, that's one cute layout!! Great pic - I remember when my two hulking great lads were cute like that....*sigh*. They're still gorgeous but 6' plus now!!
    I like the letters and paper you've used as well, really sweet!
    Hugs, LLJ #28 xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant Kyla...great to see you and your space.
    Time moves so fast these days that it's wonderful to keep the memories all beautifully displayed in an album and you've done a great job by the look of this page ;D
    I hope you have lots of fun desk hopping and continue on as a WOYWWer!
    Neesie #20

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kyla and welcome to Woyww, I am a little late hoppong around this week (so you see there is no rules or penalties hehe) your page seems to be shaping up nicely and your son is precious.

    Happy WOYWW #153

    ReplyDelete