Friday, January 1, 2021

Winter Flurries

 This month on the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog they are counterfeiting the December Flurries kit from Not Just For Boys Kit Club.  I absolutely love NJFB!  I didn't purchase the entire Flurries kit but I did purchase some of the ala cart items for that kit.  I purchased the paper, alpha and sequins for the kit.  Originally I was just going to use what I had purchased and then counterfeit the embellishments, but that felt like cheating.  So, I decided to go ahead and pull papers too.


Here is the Flurries kit from NJFB.


Here is what I had purchased.


Here are my counterfeit papers.



Some stickers and rub ons.



Some embellishments.


And some stamps, stencils and mixed media.



3 comments:

  1. I love your take on this month’s kit! Your embellishments are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful kit, your green flourish paper on the bottom right is gorgeous, and I'm definitely looking forward to seeing your projects.
    Cindy f

    ReplyDelete
  3. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 You’re going to have a fun play this month!

    ReplyDelete