Friday, April 30, 2021

May Counterfeit Kit

 I was thrilled to be asked to be a guest designer for the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog.  This month we are counterfeiting the "Eat Play Love" collection from Close To My Heart.  


It has a kitcheny feel.  And I love the red, blue, yellow color combo with pops of green and kraft.  I tried to stick with a similar feel and colors for my kit.  I'm calling my kit Mamma's Kitchen.  First I pulled some 12 x 12 sticker sheets.  And then patterned papers to match.




Then I pulled some solid paper, project life cards and a few embellishments. 




Some stamps and a stencil.


And finally some die cuts.




5 comments:

  1. Fabulous kit Kyla and so in tune with the original. I love your strawberry and apple papers and the cute gardening set of stamps. Welcome to CKC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful kit, such cute stamps. Thanks for joining us this month. Have fun crafting.
    Cindy F

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome kit :) I see we both went to the Homegrown collection too :) Thanks for joining us this month as a guest forger :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have put a wonderful kit together, can't wait to see you use it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely kit and I'm especially happy whenever I see folks include some stamps!

    ReplyDelete